Customers love to earn rewards and who doesn’t anyway? Me – you, we all love rewards. Woocommerce Reward plugin allows you to do exactly the same. With the plugin you can add a loyalty program to your WooCommerce site.
Your Customers will earn points whenever they purchase products and can redeem those points like cash in your store, or redeem them for coupons and store credit – or both. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
You get the full control of the reward and point program on your site with simple, easy to use settings.you can easily set how many points customers should earn for each dollar spent and set how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount.
WooCommerce Loyalty Rewards allows you to add a loyalty program and rewards program to your WooCommerce site.
Customers earn points by purchasing products and can redeem those points like cash in your store, or redeem them for coupons and store credit.
WooCommerce has started gaining tremendous amount of interest and market share in recent years, hence there is no doubt that it is one of the most powerful and flexible ecommerce plugin ever developed for WooCommerce
Once you have uploaded the plugin, activate your plugin in Plugins Installed plugins. → If it has been activated correctly, plugin control panel is available in the tab Reward Points in WordPress dashboard.
Few settings that you get for free are mentioned below :
Customers can apply there points on the cart page
When they apply the points the Reward Amount shows in the cart
In the Report Section admin can view the details of the customers
While with the premium version you get to do a lot more that that, check out the options given below:
Customer Report Section
- Admin can see the reward points and the amount in their wallet earned by the
- Customer get the reward points once the order has been completed.
- Details of all the points earned by the customer by click on the “View” option.
Admin can manage the customer points
- Go to the customer report section under the reward points tab and then click on
edit to manage the points.
Product based points can be set
- Go to a product click on edit option. →
- Then at the bottom you will see the option to add the reward points for a
- Then click on update button.
- Once you apply the points , it will appear like this in your cart total.